Hike Coyote Hills Regional Park
We will see:
- Butterfly and native plants garden. One of the best monarch viewing locations.
- Beautiful views of the Bay, with 30-40 mile visibility
- Natural wetlands
- Ohlone artifacts and history in the visitor center
- Former Nike missile site, with some structures still remaining - a relic of the cold war
- Police firing range
- Naturally integrated underground water storage facility
Meet in front of the visitor center.
Parking is $5.
Important: Bring enough water, snacks, and sunblock to last you through an 8 mile/3 hour hike
Click here to RSVP
Sunday, November 4, 2018
2:30 PM (Weather permitting) — 5:30 PM
See map for address
Photo By Kai Schreiber from Jersey City, USA - salt marshes
Uploaded by PDTillman, CC BY-SA 2.0,