HBS Community Partners invites you to Step Up to 2021!
Thursday, February 25th at 7:00pm PST
8-9pm: After Party for celebrating and catching up with fellow alums
Our nonprofit community is asking us for more help than ever before. Join us for Step Up to 2021! to connect, celebrate, and support the impact of HBS Community Partners.
Hear from leaders who are stepping up to the challenges of 2021--and see how you can too!
- Larry Baer, MBA 1985, CEO and President, SF Giants
- Joaquín Torres, former Director of the Office of Economic and Workforce Development, City and County of San Francisco, and HBS Community Partners client
- Rob Zeaske, MBA 2002, Director, HBS Social Enterprise Initiative
- Justin Prettyman, Executive Director, 49ers Foundation, and HBS Community Partners client
Comedian Jimmy Tingle, HKS MPA and founder of Humor for Humanity, will keep us entertained right through to the virtual After Party mix-and-mingle, where you can catch up with classmates, teammates, and friends--or meet someone new! And get ready to click on our Live Auction, featuring:
- An unforgettable experience for you and up to 20 guests at the renowned Freeman Winery, whose wines are served at Michelin 3-star restaurants and at the White House. Your party will enjoy a private VIP wine tasting and tour by the owner and winemaker, followed by an exquisite Japanese lunch served outdoors and prepared by star Chef Sogi, skillfully paired with Freeman wines. The lucky winner also gets to spend 2 nights at the 3-BR Freeman Winery Cottage, the perfect base for exploring the scenic Russian River Valley.
- Also up for bidding at our Silent Online Auction: Fine wine and dining options, fantastic getaways, unique sports offerings, and more!
Can’t attend on the 25th? You can still participate--choose a complimentary ticket and access the Silent Online Auction now!
Proceeds will help HBS Community Partners step up to the challenges of 2021 and serve our community during this pandemic period. Learn more about HBS Community Partners here. We are a registered 501(c)(3) program of the Harvard Business School Association of Northern California.