The Upcoming Events page is reserved for events organized or co-sponsored by the Harvard Club of San Francisco. For an event to be considered by HCSF for inclusion on this page, it must provide special value to HCSF members (e.g., discounted admission price, exclusive access or opportunity), be politically neutral, and not be a "sales pitch" for any individual or organization. The Harvard Club of San Francisco does not provide speaker fees.
Events falling outside of these guidelines can be posted on the HCSF's Community Events page.
These guidelines are subject to change, and the HCSF Executive Committee reserves ultimate decision-making authority on which events HCSF organizes and co-sponsors.
HCSF Activities Policies and Procedures
To submit an virtual Event, please email email@example.com with the following information for your proposed event:
- Your name
- Harvard school and year
- Event title
- Event description
- Photo to accompany event description
- Event day AND date:
- Event start time
- Event end time
- Ticket prices (Member, Non-Member)
- Registration limit, if any
- Registration deadline, if any
- Is there any special information is required to register?
- At the time of the event on Zoom will you need assistance?