Northern California Harvard Alumni Startup Teams: Join the 2023 One Harvard New Venture Competition (1HNVC)
Are you an innovator or early-stage entrepreneur?
Harvard Business School Association of Northern California (HBSANC) and the Harvard Clubs of San Francisco and Silicon Valley invite all Harvard alumni startup founders (from any school) to participate in the Northern California Regional One Harvard New Venture Competition (1HNVC). Apply by the early bird deadline of December 23 and receive $50 off your application fee.
This is part of a worldwide competition, starting at the regional level, where any Harvard alumni startups here in Northern California can participate. The top HBS startup winner will advance to the Global HBS Finals in March with a chance to win over $100,000 in cash prizes!
The Northern California Regional 1HNVC Committee will select the top applications in February 2023 to pitch their ventures to our panel of judges at the final competition in March.
Benefits of participating:
- Opportunity to claim the title as 2023 1HNVC Winner
- Receive valuable feedback on your business plan
- Meet and present to qualified investors
- Meet other HBS/Harvard entrepreneurs & mentors
- Chance to advance to Global HBS New Venture Competition (NVC) in March and win cash prizes
- Selected ventures may also be considered for the new $10,000 Tough Tech Prize.
- Friday, December 23, 2022 - Early submission deadline (apply for a discounted fee of $50 versus the regular $100 fee)
- Monday, January 30, 2023, 9am PST - Applications close
- March 2023 (TBD) - 1HNVC Regional Competition
- Friday, March 24, 2023 - Global HBS NVC Competition (virtual event)